- Online only
- Reduced price
ABSOLUTE SKIN DETOXICATION
Thanks to the unique composition of the product line you will purifiy the skin and flush out toxins from the body. Active charcoal contains a number of minerals and trace elements. It effectively absorbs impurities and excess sebum. American bentonite clay deeply cleanses, regulates sebum production and restores skin balance. The essential oil from Mexican lime allomg with Rosemary will not only provide an herby-citrus fragrance, but also promote cleansing of the lymphatic system and blood circulation in the skin. They stimulate the nervous system; degrade nervousness and tension, improove blood circulation and thus the elasticity of the skin; soothe the skin, reduce swelling and redness and prevent acne formation.
DETOXICATING BATH SALT
Hawaiian black bath salt remineralises the skin. Active carbon is effective in absorbing excess soil and sebum. The essential oil from Mexican lime and Rosemary will provide not only a refreshing herb-citrus fragrance, but also promote cleansing of the lymphatic system and blood circulation of the skin. It improves blood circulation, thus the elasticity of the skin.
- As a bath: pour a reasonable amount of salt mixture (about 100-150 g) into water at 35-39 ° C and allow it to dissolve completely. The amount of the mixture used at a salt bath should not exceed 450g. The recommended length of the bath is 15-20 minutes. We recommend using it for a maximum of three times a week! After each procedure, relax.
- As a foot bath: pour a reasonable amount of salt mixture (about tablespoons to 5liters of water) into water at 35-39 ° C and let it dissolve completely. Dip your feet into the water for 15-20 minutes.
- As an inhalation dilution: mix a reasonable amount of salt mixture (about a teaspoon) in a container with boiling water and inhale in steam for a period of 15-20 minutes.
- As a flush: mix a reasonable amount of salt mixture (about ½ teaspoon) in a container with boiled water and flush the affected area of the body five to six times with it.
- As saline: mix a reasonable amount of salt mixture (about a teaspoon per liter of water) in a container with hot boiled water and leave it act for up to 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- As a slushing lotion: Mix a reasonable amount of salt mixture (about tablespoon per liter of water) in a container with hot boiled water with a temperature of approx.39°C. With the soaked sponge slush the entire body twice a day (in the morning and evening). At high temperatures slush the entire body of children too. During colds it is ideal to slush both feet and hands.
- As a wrap: soak a cotton fabric or pyjama in concentrated salt lotion, wrap the entire body including the limbs from the neck to the hock and cover with warm blanket and leave it act for 1 to 2 hours.
- As a compress: after the preparation of a salt mixture immerse the bandage and let it soak up all the lotion. Then put the compress on the affected area, cover it with a blanket or towel and leave it act for 1 to 2 hour
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight and frost. Do not use on open wounds. Avoid eye areas. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse with lukewarm water for at least 15 minutes without interruption from the inner corner to the outer one (if wearing contact lenses, remove them in advance). Seek medical attention if irritation develops.
Before the first use, it is recommended to perform the so-called Patch test, that is, apply and test the cosmetic product for its compatibility on a small area of skin, preferably on the wrist and wait 24 hours. This method can prevent the onset of allergic reactions and hypersensitivity to the product. If an allergic reaction occurs after application, wash the skin surface with lukewarm water. Stop using the product immediately. If the allergic reaction persists for a long time, seek medical attention.
Ingredients: Sodium Chloride(Maris sal)*, Activated Charcoal*, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil*, Citrus Aurantifolia Peel Oil*, ***Citral, ***Citronellol, ***Geraniol, ***Hexyl Cinnamal, ***Limonene, ***Linalool
* certified organic ingredient
*** occurring naturally in essential oils and natural fragrances
- 500 g