Read moreShow less
Nourishing and regenerating balm with zinc 9 wonders of herbs Botanica Slavica is a unique balm that effectively nourishes and regenerates:
• fragile skin marked by stress and adverse external factors,
• sensitive skin with a tendency to redness, dermatitis or eczema,
• dehydrated with a tendency to dry out and form scales,
• destroyed skin from mechanical work.
It contains active substances in the form of:
• Virgin hemp oil regenerates and strengthens the skin's natural barrier function.
• Cold pressed almond oil softens and softens.
• Extra virgin olive oil helps skin maintain moisture and prevent aging.
• Zinc oxide without nanoparticles stimulates and supports skin regeneration processes and eliminates irritation.
• Valuable herbal extracts of nettle, horsetail, maternal sage, sage, rosemary, milk thistle, honeysuckle and summer oak supply the skin with nutrients and antioxidants.
APPLICATION: Apply an appropriate amount to the skin of the body or only to dry areas as needed. Designed for the whole body and for everyday use.
Designed for everyday use. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place, at a temperature up to + 25 ° C and do not expose to direct sunlight and frost.
INGREDIENTS: Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Zinc Oxide, Urtica Dioica Leaf Extract, Mentha Spicata Herb Extract, Equisetum Arvense Leaf Extract, Thymus Serpyllum Extract, Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract, Rosemarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Silybum Marianum Herb Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Quercus Robur Bark Extract, Tocopherol, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene, Citronellol, Eugenol, Citral
*** Occurring naturally in essential oils and natural fragrances